Company: Glycorex Transplantation AB
Org. no. 556519 – 7372
Contact information for controller:
Postal address: Scheelevägen 27, SE-223 63 Lund, Sweden
Telephone number: +46 (0)46 286 5230/35
Glycorex Transplantation AB reserves the right to update or change this policy at any time and you should regularly visit this website to obtain the latest version.
Last updated: 2023-02-14
Categories of Data subjects
The company processes personal data regarding the following categories of data subjects:
- Persons at companies that are existing customers or companies that may become customers in the future
- Persons at suppliers and partners
- Persons at consultants, advisers and other agents
- Significant people in the branches of business in which the company is active
- Relevant contact persons at authorities
- People who sign up to subscribe to Newsletters / Press releases
- Owners of the Company
- Persons who according to applicable legal regulations constitute insider persons, e.g. board members, related persons, employees, etc.
- A person whose personal data is processed is referred to as Data subject.
In addition to the above, the company does not actively collect information from you when you visit our website.
The subject-matter/types (categories) of personal data being processed
- Subscribers of press release/newsletter: Name, e-mail and / or telephone number (text message mailing)
- Shareholders: The Company’s Annual General Meeting is held at least once a year. Prior to this, a share register is ordered including all registered shareholders with their name, address, social security number and number of shares. To be able to participate in the Annual General Meeting, one need to register, which is made with information of that kind.
- If the Data subject is a supplier/partner of the Company: Contact persons who are related to the Company’s products
- If the Data subject is a customer of the Company: Contact persons who are related to the Company’s products
- If the Data subject is employed or employment applicant: Personal data related to the management of employment, such as information about name, personal identity number, address, contact details, salary, benefits, bank accounts, working hours, leave, absence, illness, etc. and personal data related to job applications and recruitment such as name, personal identity number, picture, address, contact details, education, employer’s certificate, personality test etc.
- If the Data subject is a member of the Company’s Board of Directors: Personal data related to the management of the engagement, such as information about name, social security number, remuneration, bank accounts, company.
- If the Data subject is a consultant / partner: Personal data related to the management of consultancy fee, such as information about name, address, telephone number, bank account, company.
- If the Data subject belongs to the category of insider persons and their relatives: Personal data, contact information and, where applicable, the type of insider information that the person has access to and completed transactions.
The nature of the processing
The Company processes personal data as follows:
- Personal data is collected, structured, processed, stored and sorted out.
The purposes of the processing
The Company processes personal data in order to:
- The Company shall be able to market its products
- The Company shall be able to assess the Data subject’s or customer’s need for the Company’s products
- The Company shall be able to develop its products and operations and be able to analyze its position in the market
- The Company shall be able to perform an investigation of creditworthiness of the Data subject or customer
- The Company shall be able to deliver products ordered by the Data subject or customer
- The Company shall be able to fulfill its obligations towards employees and to manage job applications
- The Company shall be able to administer events, such as Annual General Meetings, invitations
- The Company shall be able to inform registered subscribers with press releases/ newsletters
- The Company shall be able to manage board work and to fulfill its obligations in accordance with applicable insider regulations.
The lawful grounds of the processing
The Company’s processing of personal data is based on the following grounds:
- The Company processes personal data in order to be able to perform concluded contracts and to take steps at the request of the Data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- The Company processes personal data in order to comply with legal obligations.
- The Company processes personal data based on its legitimate interest in being able to market the Company’s products to its customers (regarding direct mail advertising block – see below).
- The Company processes personal data on the basis of consent from the Data subject.
Withdrawal of consent
If certain personal data is processed on the basis of consent from the Data subject, the Data subject has the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time.
Personal data has been collected from one or more of the following sources:
- The Data subject itself directly, via letter or e-mail, or by subscribing to the Company’s press releases/newsletters via the Company’s website
- The Swedish Companies Registration Office
- The Swedish Tax Agency/the Swedish Population Register
- The health service
- Address information from public registers
- Credit-rating agencies
Required information and missing information
As a starting point, the Data subject voluntarily provides personal data. For a Data subject who is a customer or employee of the Company, there may be agreed requirements to provide information, in some cases also legal requirements.
If a Data subject who is or who wish to become a customer, does not provide the requested information, this may lead to that the Data subject does not receive the Company’s products.
With whom may the Company share your personal data?
In cases where it is necessary for the Company to be able to offer our services, the Company shares personal data with other companies. The Company transfers personal data to the following actors:
- Suppliers of distribution of Press Releases/Newsletters.
- Suppliers of IT services (companies that manage the necessary operation, technical support and maintenance of our IT solutions).
- Accounting and preparation of share register (currently Euroclear Sweden AB)
- Government agencies (the Swedish Police, the Swedish Tax Agency or other agencies) if the Company is obliged to do so by regulation or in case of suspicion of crime.
- Companies that handle general goods transport (logistics companies and freight forwarders).
- Companies that offer payment solutions (card redeeming companies, banks and other payment service providers).
- The Company’s distributors and consultants in marketing.
- Auditors and lawyers (legal matters).
Where does the Company process your personal data?
The Company always strives for your personal data to be processed within the EU/EEA, and all our own IT systems are located within the EU/EEA. Our partners/processors are primarily based in Sweden. In some cases, recipients may also be located in other EU countries.
In some cases, the Company transfers personal data outside the EU/EEA. In such cases, this is because one or more of our partners’ servers are located outside the EU/EEA. It is in our interest, as well as in their interest, that the approved EU standard contractual clauses are followed to ensure an adequate level of protection for such data. In some cases, our resellers and consultants are also active in markets outside the EU.
How long does the Company store your personal data?
The Company never stores your personal data longer than what is necessary for each purpose.
Automated decision-making and profiling
Automated decision-making and profiling (automatic processing and evaluation of personal data) of the Data subject may occur. Automated decision-making and profiling primarily concern decisions about
– Investigation of creditworthiness prior to decisions about suppliers or when selling the Company’s products.
Period of the processing of the personal data
Personal data about engagements/customers is processed for 10 years after the last completed engagement/customer relationship. If the engagement does not exist or has existed in the Company, the personal data is processed for 5 years after the application for engagement in the Company.
Personal data about suppliers, partners, consultants, advisers, other agents, significant persons in the branches of business in which the Company is active, and relevant contact persons at authorities are stored as long as the information is relevant to the Company. Thereafter, it is deleted.
Personal data about employees is stored for as long as the employment is ongoing. When the employment has ended, the data is deleted after three years. Personal data related to job applications and recruitment which does not result in an employment is deleted after three years.
Personal data about Data subjects who subscribes to press releases and newsletters are deleted as soon as the subscription has expired.
Personal data is, however, always stored as long as there is a legal obligation to store the data:
– Accounting materials are stored for as long as required according to applicable accounting regulations (currently 7 years).
– Insider list/logbook and list of persons in leading positions are stored for 5 years.
– Information about shareholders is stored in accordance with the provisions of the Swedish Companies Act and the Swedish Central Securities Depositories and Financial Instruments (Accounts) Act.
The Data subject’s right to access to information and the rights of the Data subject
The Data subject has the right to receive information from the Company about what personal data the Company processes about the Data subject and the type of processing being performed. The request is made to the Company, see address stated above.
The Data subject has the right to request rectification of personal data that the Company processes concerning the Data subject. The Data subject also has the right to request erasure or restriction of, or object to, the processing of personal data, to the extent permitted by applicable regulations (in particular the EU regulation on the processing of personal data). The same applies to the right to receive information in digital format (data portability).
Direct mail advertising block
The Data subject may request that the Company apply direct mail advertising block. The Data subject, then, does not receive advertising information directly from the Company. Subscriptions to press releases/newsletters may be canceled by the Data subject at any time. Apart from that, there is no direct mail advertising to private persons.
The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
The Data subject has the right to lodge a complaint regarding the Company’s processing of personal data to the supervisory authority.
In Sweden, the supervisory authority is the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection, Box 8114, SE-104 20 Stockholm, Sweden, www.imy.se.
Information about personal data being processed
Information about personal data concerning the Data subject is received in a separate document. Such information
- is provided electronically via e-mail, if the Data subject’s identity may be secured, or
- is sent to the Data subject’s address registered in the Swedish Population Register, by ordinary post.
- Simplify and improve the user experience by remembering your choice of language.
If you want to avoid cookies, you may do the following:
Remove the cookies. This is made in the settings of your browser. Keep in mind that your personal settings on the website will thus disappear.
Adjust your browser to not accept cookies. Note that this may affect some functionality of the website.
Scheelevägen 27 | SE-223 63 Lund, Sweden
Phone: +46 46 286 52 30 | Fax: +46 46-286 52 39
© 2022 Glycorex Transplantation AB. Registered office in Lund, Sweden . All rights reserved.